Sydney Paige Richardson is a professional fine art photographer and best-selling author based in the Austin, Texas area. Her goal is to create work that explore emotions, bend reality, and create new worlds. Her conceptual fine art work can be seen on book covers, in galleries across the world, and online exhibitions.
Prints are available in the following sizes and prices below. All pieces are signed and are not framed. These prices do not include sales tax or shipping. Please note, some pieces may be more limited and priced accordingly. This website will soon have a feature to purchase directly from this page. Stay tuned. Until then, if you are interested in modeling for Sydney or wish to purchase a print, please email sydneypaigerichardson @ gmail [dot] com.
Size Price Editions Available
8×8 $45/each Open Edition [Note: not all pieces are available in this size]
10×10 $75/each Limited Edition of 45
12×12 $150/each Limited Edition of 25
16×16 $300/each Limited Edition of 10
20×20 $550/each Limited Edition of 5 [Note: not all pieces are available in this size]
EXHIBITIONS AND FEATURES
- 2020: Featured in In My Head, In My Body – Target Gallery Exhibition.
- 2020: Featured on the cover and inside Art Ascent’s Isolation issue.
- 2020: Featured on Vogue Italia online.
- 2020: Top 15 Artists, Honorable Mention in Lightspace Time’s Primary Color’s Art Exhibition.
- 2020: Gold Artist featured in Art Ascent’s Sensuality issue.
- 2020: Finalist featured in Camelback Gallery online exhibit for Flower Power.
- 2020: Featured in Treat Gallery’s online exhibit Until We Meet Again.
- 2020-2021: Artist Member of Gallery off the Square in Georgetown, Texas as of February 2020.
- 2020: Work featured on and inside the novel The Souls of Us. through Parliament House Press.
- 2019: Work featured on the cover of the band HitC’s EP.
- 2019: Work featured on the bestselling novel The Reflections of Us, through The Parliament House Press.
- 2019: Featured in Memento Tea Gallery’s Centuries Decay Online Show.
- 2018: Work featured on the bestselling novel The The Halves of Us, through The Parliament House Press.